Hands-On Greek Islands
4747 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago,
Hands On Culinary Adventure
Not even the Spartan army could resist the food of the gods you will prepare in this hands-on class.
- Shrimp Santorini (Sautéed Shrimp with Garlic, Tomatoes and Dill)
- Lamb and Cumin Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Potatoes with Oregano and Feta Cheese
- Orange-Semolina Cake with Whipped Cream
Skills covered in class:
- Getting familiar with Mediterranean ingredients
- Selecting ground meat and shrimp
- Working with fresh herbs and spices
- Making tomato sauce
- Selecting potatoes
- Mixing cake batter
- Determining cake doneness
In this hands-on class, students will be paired in groups of three to five and work together as a team to prepare the recipes.
Want to see more classes? Visit thechoppingblock.com.
This event is no longer available for bookings. Please contact the merchant if you think this is in error.