Valentine's Demonstration Brunch
4747 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago,
Sit back and relax and let us do the cooking. Enjoy a delicious and seasonal brunch this Valentine’s Day weekend as our chef cooks brunch for you in this demonstration class. Generous tasting portions of each dish will be served.
- Mixed Green, Avocado and Grapefruit Salad with Toasted Pistachios
- Eggs Florentine Frittata with Hollandaise Sauce
- Brussels Sprouts, Pancetta and Potato Hash
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
Skills covered in class:
- Selecting avocados
- How to supreme citrus
- Preparing vinaigrette
- Balancing flavors
- Making hot emulsions
- Sautéing green vegetables
- Selecting and sautéing potatoes
We will prepare the dessert ahead of time for your enjoyment during class.
This event is no longer available for bookings. Please contact the merchant if you think this is in error.