Hands-On Italy in the Spring
4747 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago,
Hands On Italian
Learn how to prepare a mouth-watering, Italian seasonal feast in this hands-on class.
- Arugula Salad with Artichokes, Fennel and Crispy Prosciutto
- Sautéed Salmon with Hazelnut Pesto
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon-Parley Gremolata
- Fresh Ricotta, Strawberry and Chocolate-Filled Cannoli
Skills covered in class:
- Getting familiar with Italian ingredients
- Preparing vinaigrette
- Balancing flavors
- Selecting and sautéing fish
- Determining fish doneness
- Making fresh herb sauces
- Roasting green vegetables
- Using a piping bag
In this hands-on class, students will be paired in groups of three to five and work together as a team to prepare the recipes.
Want to see more classes? Visit thechoppingblock.com.
This event is no longer available for bookings. Please contact the merchant if you think this is in error.