Hands-On Date Night: Spring Dinner Party
4747 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago,
Hands On Couples Cooking/Date Night
Grab a date, and enjoy seasonal flavors as you learn how to cook this delicious menu while discovering fresh new ways to make dinner fun in this hands-on class!
- Mixed Green Salad with Radishes and Goat Cheese
- Herb Crumb-Crusted Rack of Lamb with Parsley-Mint Pesto
- Risotto with Peas and Parmesan
- Individual Strawberry-Rhubarb Crisp
Skills covered in class:
- Getting familiar with spring produce
- Preparing vinaigrette
- Balancing flavors
- Selecting and roasting red meat
- Determining meat doneness
- Making breadcrumb crusts
- Working with arborio rice
- Making fruit fillings
- Preparing streusel toppings
In this hands-on class, students will be paired in groups of three to five and work together as a team to prepare the recipes.
Want to see more classes? Visit thechoppingblock.com.
This event is no longer available for bookings. Please contact the merchant if you think this is in error.