Hands-On Pizza on the Grill
4747 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago,
Hands On Grilling
Who says you can't cook pizza on the grill? Learn tips and tricks in this hands-on class to get that delicious, wood-fired flavor in your own backyard!
- Chopped Salad with Grilled Radicchio, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Blue Cheese and Lemon Vinaigrette
- Whole Wheat Pizza with Seasonal Stone Fruit, Basil and Goat Cheese
- Herb-Crusted Pizza with Grilled Fennel, Artichokes and Prosciutto
- Deep Dish Pizza with Mushrooms and Roasted Peppers
Skills covered in class:
- How to set up your grill
- Preparing and rolling out yeast dough
- Using pizza stones
- Grilling dough
- Making vinaigrette
- Balancing flavors
- Selecting stone fruit
- Roasting peppers
- Grilling vegetables
Grilling classes take place outdoors on our patio and are therefore subject to weather cancellation. In the event of a cancellation, all participants will be contacted by phone and email no later than 8pm the day before the class (for morning classes) and 2pm (for evening classes) on the day of the class.
Want to see more classes? Visit thechoppingblock.com.