Hands-On Chocolate Lover's Paradise
4747 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago,
Hands On Baking/Pastry
Join us as we prepare melt-in-your-mouth decadent chocolate desserts in this hands-on class! It’s a chocolate extravaganza where you’ll learn an abundance of techniques utilizing one of the worlds most beloved ingredients.
- Chewy Chocolate-Toffee Cookies
- Dark Chocolate-Espresso Pudding with Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Gooey Ganache Centers and White Chocolate Frosting
Skills covered in class:
- Selecting chocolate
- Melting chocolate
- Determining cookie doneness
- Using cornstarch as a thickener
- Whipping cream
- Mixing cake batter
- Determining cake doneness
- Filling cupcakes
- Preparing ganache and frosting
In this hands-on class, students will be paired in groups of three to five and work together as a team to prepare the recipes.
Want to see more classes? Visit thechoppingblock.com.
This event is no longer available for bookings. Please contact the merchant if you think this is in error.